Return Policy for Our FDA Approved Products
- All sales are final. All pharmaceutical products are non-returnable.
- All claims must be made within seven (7) days of receipt of merchandise.
Shipments Received Damaged or in Error
Buyer must notify A-Plus Corporation of any claims for damage or shortage within 7 days upon receipt of a shipment. All claims must be accompanied by carrier’s delivery receipt and buyer’s inspection report detailing the loss or damage or shortage of goods. Unsupported claims will not be considered. If buyer fails to notify A-Plus Corporation within seven (7) days after delivery, the product(s) will be deemed to have been received in good condition in the quantities stated in A-Plus Corporation invoice, and to have been accepted by the buyer.
Product Recall Policy
- In the event of a product recall, buyer pays for freight on returned goods to A-Plus Corporation’s facility.
- A-Plus Corporation pays for freight for replacement shipment to buyer. Credit or refund will be issued to buyer base on the original invoice price.
- Notification of proper procedure will be given should a product recall occur.